Click On Photo To View My Photgraphy

Thursday, February 24, 2011

TREES HAVE PERSONALITIES


Lately I have been trying to get out into nature more, to be more appreciative of nature's detail, to tune in more to our natural surroundings. It brings a sense of peace and wonder. Today I brought my camera with me on my daily walk. I was keeping an eye out for old mushrooms that might still be clinging to the trees in the woods. I've decided that this summer I'm going to learn what I can about mushrooms of the northeast....and maybe even grow my own. As I walked along I began to notice the different bark textures on the various trees. After I took a few photos it quickly became a project. The same thing happened when I went for a walk earlier this season and took photos of ice patterns http://lymesentinel.blogspot.com/2010/12/electromagnetic-pollution-on-your-daily.html

I just wanted to share with you the fun of seeing the detail in nature.

    WOODPECKER HOLE


    HAD TO ADD THIS PICTURE IN FOR SOME COLOR


    SO GRATEFUL FOR A CLEAR DEEP BLUE SKY


    SHAGGY BARK


    LICHEN GROWING ON TREE

    UNIDENTIFIED MUSHROOM FROM LAST SUMMER

   POSSIBLE MEDICINAL CHAGA FUNGUS?
    COZY DENS FOR SQUIRRELS & CHIPMUNKS



    Someone took a walk in the woods and recorded the birds singing. Can't wait for summer! Click on the full screen button so you feel like you're in the woods too.

No comments:

Post a Comment